Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Peter is back!

I will make a new mixtape. I will make a new mixtape. I will...

I finally made a new mixtape! Some bangers, some italiano, some fresh, some classic... all quality bilt.

Hope you like. (And tell me which songs you do like!)

Tracklist
1. Douster - King of Africa
2. Yolanda Be Cool & Dcup - We No Speak Americano
3. Afrojack & Gregor Salto - I'll Be There
4. Whitenoize & DiscoTech - Burnin'
5. Boris Dlugosch - Bangkok
6. Vandalism & Angger Dimas - She Got It (Jack Hammer Remix)
7. Congorock - Babylon
8. Felix Cartal - World Class Driver (Harvard Bass Remix)
9. Round Table Knights - Calypso
10. ZINC - Gimme The Camera
11. Carte Blanche - Gare Du Nord
12. Foamo - Jookie
13. Kill The Noise - My World
14. Fare Soldi - Pompa O Non Pompa
15. Bart B More - Brap

Download Meeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment